left to finish an Ironman.
Michael likes comments on his blog.

Monday, February 26, 2018

6 things that are setting me up for my best half-marathon yet - Canadian Running Magazine (blog)


Canadian Running Magazine (blog)

6 things that are setting me up for my best half-marathon yet
Canadian Running Magazine (blog)
One thing that has kept me focused on consistent training is a commitment to a mid-training cycle half-marathon to serve as a metric for how I am doing in my marathon program. I have chosen the Chilly Half-Marathon in Burlington, Ont. It is the first ...



http://ift.tt/2EXzdO0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ironman

Marathon

Beginner Triathlete

craigslist orlando | all for sale / wanted search "Tri bike"

craigslist atlanta | all for sale / wanted search for "Tri bike"

felt bike 54