left to finish an Ironman.
Michael likes comments on his blog.

Sunday, February 25, 2018

6 things that are setting me up for my best half-marathon yet - Canadian Running Magazine (blog)


Canadian Running Magazine (blog)

6 things that are setting me up for my best half-marathon yet
Canadian Running Magazine (blog)
Over the winter, I have been preparing for a spring marathon. Ontario winter has been all over the place which has dipped my motivation to go out for training runs when the weather is cold and the roads are icy. One thing that has kept me focused on ...

and more »


http://ift.tt/2F45LZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ironman

Marathon

Beginner Triathlete

craigslist orlando | all for sale / wanted search "Tri bike"

craigslist atlanta | all for sale / wanted search for "Tri bike"

felt bike 54